The North Eastern Ohio Elementary School Ice Skating Championships will be held March 10, 2018 at the Mentor Civic Arena, 8600 Munson Rd., Mentor, Ohio 44060.
All pre-school, grade school and bus program students are eligible to participate. Skaters will compete and earn points for their school. Events offered include
- Skating Skills
- Free Skate
- On-ice Races
- Hockey drills
- Synchro Skills
School with the most points will win the Championship Trophy for their school-all participants will win a medal for their event. Download the flyer to hang up at your school.
This competition is open to all elementary age persons and younger, who are currently a registered member of LTS USA or a U.S. Figure Skating member club or an individual member in accordance with the current rule book.
Download the Competition announcement and entry form. The deadline for entries is March 1, 2018.
Not a member? Joining Learn to Skate USA is Easy!
1. In top Right hand corner, Click “Sign Up”
2. Select Skater/Parent of Skater-hit Continue
3. Enter Participant First Name, Last Name, Birthdate, Phone, Email, and Select Male or Female, Parent First, Last Name, and email address-hit Continue
4. Enter Street Address, City, State, and Zip-hit Continue
5. Select Skating Program-Mentor Ice Arena Learn to Skate-hit Continue
6. Payment information-Annual LTS Membership is $16.00 plus administration fee of $1.25-Submit
7. Print your Membership number and bring it to the rink to register for your LTS USA Class