Coming to Mentor, OH on July 16, 2017 immediately following the Mentor Sunshine Invitational Competition!
The Skate Dance Dream Performance Camp will be offered on Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 1:30 pm – 7:00 pm. The camp is a half-day Fusion Dance-to-Ice Clinic.
- Experience a Cutting Edge Twist on Skating, Performance, and Movement
- Train with the Skating and Dance Industry’s Leading Choreographers and U.S. National Skating Medalists
- Creative Movement
- Transitions/Footwork On and Off-Ice Dance
- Meet & Greet / Q & A
Early Bird Signup through June 1, $75; Late Registration, $95
Registration closes July 2
Questions? Email: Sueclemente@att.net
Register at www.skatedancedream.com
Download the flyer.
City Ice will be available at the Mentor Ice Arena on the following dates:
Dec 26 through Dec 30 from 12:15 – 2:15pm
Please pay at the desk before entering the ice. Skaters must wear the sticker they are given.
Cost for the ice is $13 per hour.
The Concussion law that went into effect on April 26, 2013 in Ohio is commonly referred to as the Return to Play Law and deals with head injuries incurred during sports activities.
Mentor FSC has several policies in place to comply with the requirements of the law:
- All coaches, monitors and Board Members are required to a take a Concussion in Sports course
- Any skater exhibiting the signs of a concussion will be asked to leave the on- or off-ice session and will not be permitted to back until he/she receives written clearance from a physician.
- All members will receive the Concussion Information sheet annually.
Please read the Parent/Athlete information sheet and review the Youth Sports Organization Information Sheet. Additional information regarding the new law is available at http://www.healthyohioprogram.org/concussion.
Parents and Athletes are also encourage to take the Concussion in Sports course. You will need to create an ID, but the course is free.
For additional information, please contact our SafeSport Coordinator at email@example.com